Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rand University




The latest 30 for 30, "Rand University" ran last night, and to no surprise I loved it.

Of course it could have been Moss highlights for an hour, him talking for an hour, or just flashing his stats for an hour and I would have loved it. Now there wasn't a lot of ground breaking stuff (especially if you're a Moss fan) but a lot of great insight and interviews with Moss himself and many people in his life including high school teammates, college coaches, etc.

So we have now seen individual 30 for 30s on:
Randy Moss
Bo Jackson
Len Bias
Allen Iverson
Ricky Williams
Wayne Gretzky
Chris Herren
Todd Marinovich
Ben Wilson
Fernando Valenzuela
Marcus Dupree

I'm sure I'm missing some, I haven't seen the Brian Bosworth one yet.

Who else needs one? My personal picks...
Terrell Owens
Shawn Kemp
Barry Sanders
Deion Sanders
Josh Hamilton
Stephon Marbury
Junior Seau
Sean Taylor
Derrick Thomas
Charlie Ward

No comments: